257 Muntatsch - Segnas Round Trip
Show all 18 images
We are preparing for a varied hike on side roads, neighborhood trails and groomed winter hiking trails. After our start at the sports center, we hike past the Chapel Sogn Giachen at Cuoz and continue via Buretsch Segnas. The original name of the village is probably derived from the Latin word signum, which means signpost or marker. Because the village was spared from fires during the French invasion in 1799, the farmhouses, which are now several hundred years old, have been preserved - and they are lovingly maintained to this day. Hobby photographers will find a variety of special photo subjects here. A little further towards Acletta and above the Sax ski meadow, skiers may cross our path. But we are quickly back on the safe side when it goes through Acletta to the Muntatsch. It is rumored to be the most beautiful viewpoint near the village. After the valley in Clavaniev we reach the houses of this fraction and a little later we finish our hiking tour at the sports center.
Responsible for this content Sedrun Disentis Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.