Kapelle St. Brida
History and description: The inhabitants of Selva and Chamut received episcopal permission to build the chapel on June 12, 1736. South-facing, small, vaulted chapel with retracted, three-sided closed choir. Above the uniform gable roof an open roof rider with pointed helmet. In the nave vault rural painting, 1763. The altar has an original reredos, which is formed as a tryptych inserting into the choir. The centerpiece shows St. Brigida in nun's costume, kneeling in front of the crucifix in prayer. bell: Mit Inschriften, 1741.
By train from Lucerne over the Oberalp Pass or from Zurich via Chur to the Dieni stop. On foot 10 minutes
By car from Lucerne over the Oberalp Pass or from Zurich via Chur to Dieni, Sontga Brida on the Oberalp Pass road
The Oberalp Pass is closed in winter
Parking near the chapel
Responsible for this content Sedrun Disentis Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.