Chapel of St. Luzius, Disla
The Capuchin monks who looked after the parish in the 16th and 17th centuries built a very special octagonal chapel in Disla in 1704. The unusual design in Graubünden bears witness to the Italian origin of the monks.
The chapel is facing north. The picture in the choir shows Jesus with three angels and the ship is decorated with a picture strip with landscapes. The Rococo altar is carved from wood and shows in the main picture Saint Luzius with Christ Child, accompanied by a priest.
The chapel is open during the day.
Open during the day
Responsible for this content Sedrun Disentis Tourismus.
This content has been translated automatically.