Kapelle St. Luzius, Disla
History: The Capuchin monks who looked after the parish in the 16th and 17th centuries built a very special octagonal chapel in Disla in 1704. The unusual design in Graubünden testifies to the Italian origin of the monks.
The chapel faces north. The picture in the choir shows Jesus with three angels and the ship is decorated with a strip of landscapes. The Rococo altar is carved from wood and shows in the main picture Saint Lucius with Christ Child, accompanied by a priest.
The chapel is open during the day.
Open during the day
By train from Chur to Disentis. On foot about 20 minutes
By car from Chur to Disla.
Parking at the chapel
Responsible for this content Sedrun Disentis Tourism SA.
This content has been translated automatically.
This website uses technology and content from the Outdooractive platform.